top of page
Need more time to pay? 
Simply complete the applicable deferment form and mail it to your student loan provider.

in school

I am currently in school and I need more time to pay.

economic hardship

I'm going through hard times and I need more time to pay.

general forebearance

I just need more time to pay.

Navient - Department of Education Loan Servicing

PO Box 9635
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-9635 

U.S. Department of Education FedLoan Servicing

P.O. Box 69184

Harrisburg, PA 17106-9184 

P.O. Box 82565
Lincoln, NE 68501-2565
Fax: 866.545.9196

bottom of page